Saturday 18 July 2015

LAsuka chan お誕生日おめでとうございます。

Randomness of Kazane Kagari

Greetings otakus, its been quite a while since I wrote a post but please allow me to explain myself. On the 13th of June which is last month, I went on a trip to Kyushu, Japan to visit the motherland of anime but sadly akibahara is in Honshu though. Its like going to Israel without visiting Jerusalem, the holy land. When I came back, I had a short one week break before going to Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK for studies up until now. All in all, I have little to no time at all for any post of any kind. But i digress, its time for the real topic of this post.

LAsuka chan お誕生日おめでとうございます。(otanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu)

The actual birthday date is 27th of July but unfortunately i won't be back in Singapore in time to celebrate it with her. 

SIGH.

However her present is ready. After being in UK for about two weeks now, I been to Newcastle, Durham, York and Scotland's capital city, Edinburgh which by chance I found an anime shop. The present I decided to buy is related to her incestuous level of love toward the FATE series(Which we have divided opinions upon) and I bet my last penny that Saber is her most favorite character.(No pun intended since I am currently in UK & the currency is Pound n Penny)

Its nothing special or new but I think she will like it, I guess ?


LAsuka chan, mata raine douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu !

Oh, I bought a Yoshino from Date a live as well. [No Kurumi (´•ω•̥`)]

BTW, I m currently watching Rokka no Yuusha(Unexpectedly Good) & Overlord(Black horse ? Nope, its black fvcking flying unicorn) this season. I recommend reading Overlord Light Novel if u haven't. Its one of the best if not the epitome of action fighting type story.  

ROKKA NO YUUSHA

OVERLORD

Additional info: LAsuka chan is going to Anime Festival Asia 2015 this November in Singapore.
Please recommend which character cosplay is suitable for a newcomer.


Personally, I think she should dress up as a member of Muse or as Saber from Fate for obvious reasons.  

(。◕‿◕。)

Your Sincerely,
Kazane Kagari


No comments:

Post a Comment